Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jackson Hole, Wy












Ok, so I still need to figure out how to properly arrange my pictures around my text. Anyway, Ben and Sam just got home early this morning from Jackson Hole, WY, where they spent 5 days snowmobiling with 5 of their friends. Matt, a friend of ours is working on a ranch out there, where he is curently serving as a snowmobile tour guide! So a few guys decided to go out and visit. I posted a few of Sam's pictures. Jackson Hole is right by the Grand Tetons, and not far from Yellowstone National Park. They seemed to have a great time and managed to sharpen their "driving skills" while out there. Aparently there's a trick to turning in freshly laid snow, and landing jumps, as well as climing embankments properly. tisk, tisk. :) When they initially arrived in Wyoming, there was a snow storm, and they wern't able to drive the the ranch, so they split up and found hotels to spend the night at. It snowed most of the time they were out there. Their pictures makes me want to go out west again!!
Pictures:
1. Sam on his Sled
2. Ben on his Sled
3. Sam
4.&5. Grand Tetons
6. Mike, and Ben
7. Ben pulling a wheeling
8. More Tetons

1 comment:

Michawn said...

Oh my gosh...just makes me really cold. I'm glad they had fun though. I'm sure I would be in some cabin drinking hot chocolate if I were there. :-)