Monday, March 3, 2008

Yaye, what a beautiful weekend

I am still finding that posting pictures on here always proves to be a huge headach. So sorry for the lack of orginazation in this post. I decided to try and post something before downloading my pictures this time, and now my post is below my pictures and I am unable to cut and paste to birng it up here. So instead of spending gobs of time trying to fight the system I figured you can look at the pictures and get the full update afterwards. Grrr..

























































































































Rose was house sitting for a friend at Chesapeake Bay the past two weeks. She invited my mom and I down for the weekend. I had to work saturday, but left after work and spent the night. It was short and sweet, but sooooo worth it. There was just something about getting away, relaxing, and hanging out with my Mom and Rose that really was just what I didn't know I needed! :) I posted some pictures from my stay.
The pictures of the water (one of which is the sun rise) were taken from our dining room window. We saw some birds flying around, which is what Rose is look at through the binoculars. There are a few pictures of the house, a random picture of a cool lamp, and another sunrise photo.


Even though I wasn't even there a whole 24 hours, I throughly enjoyed myself. I can't describe to you what that night away did for me :) It just made me so happy! lol

1 comment:

Michawn said...

Nice!! It's beautiful there...and what a great house it looks like. So glad you got some quick refreshment.