Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor day weeknd

So 6 of us girls decided to go to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. We had beautiful weather, and a great time hang out and catching up. Some of the girls I knew, but then they got married and our lives kinda went their separate ways. So it was nice to catch up. Honestly we spent the whole weekend sleeping in, then sat out all day on the beach and went out for supper in the evening. I like the beach...but one weekend was enough beach for me for a while. :) Sorry I really don't have any pictures for ya. The one below is of Rochell and I....I became sidetracked as I was unpacking my belonging from the weekend and was taking pictures of the two of us. LOL





We hit traffic coming home from the beach monday afternoon. It took us and extra hour an a half to get back. :( I was home in time to still be able to make it to a friends cookout that evening. I really needed to hit the books, but knew I wouldn't be able to focus on them anyway. So I did the responsible thing, and rationalized hanging out one last time before the holiday weekend was over.

2 comments:

Michawn said...

A girl after my own heart. :) When given the 'choice' of hanging out or studying...I always chose the more social of the two. Nice. I know you had fun.

kris said...

where did you eat? macky's is my favorite....with a little cady kitchen fudge!!