Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We'll give this a whirl....

Ok Michawn, I just want you to know I'm doing this all for you!! I hope that makes you feel important. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'll try to keep this as up to date as possible. :)
A funny thing happened to me just a few days ago. A friend of mine told me about this book she really thought I should read. So the other day I finally decided to buy the book. I went online and ordered it, and days later I received it in the mail, only to find out I ordered a miniature version!! What a shock. The book could almost be attached to my key chain! Haha. I couldn't believe it. Wait just a minuit, I'll get my camera and show you just how small this book is. It's ridiculous.









Tell me that's not crazy! I have a hard time really reading the book and taking it seriously. Oh well, next time I'll be sure to read the fine print!
Ok, I need to be going. I just got off work and my body's telling me it's time to be in bed.
Have a great day. Oh and congratulations on your pregency!!

3 comments:

Michawn said...

Awesome Jennifer. That was cracking me up about the book. Joel said it was funny too.

Boy do I feel important. You are going to tell others about this site too though, right? I mean, others need to see the tiny mail-order book too you know. :)

So glad to be able to hear what's going on around there. Tell all hi for me.

mcmannus family said...

hey Jennifer... you look really big with that book... pretty funny, did you start classes yet?

mcmannus family said...

by the way that post was me, angela, you knowyour cousin... wasn't sure how many other mcmannusi you might know.. :)