Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yay for the weekend!

Oh it's a lazy thursday night and I am putting off studying until after the Office is on tonight. So naturally I'm surfing the web :) I love reading everyone's blogs and I do check them often- so thanks for all the updates and pictures :) I wish I had some pictures to post but I haven't taken any recently.
However this weekend I am going to Long Island with my friend Kim. She is from L.I. and just recently moved to lancaster county. Anyway I looking forward to the weekend. She has a friend who has a birthday on saturday and wanted to celebrate it in the big city :) So I'm super excited. It's been so long since I've been to NYC. I know it will just be for a few hours sat, but I'm still stoked! I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell as well as pictures to share!

Ok maybe I should be more productive with my time...perhaps I'll crack open a textbook and try to absorb some information :) I am feeling slightly guilty knowing there's much to be studied and I know none of that is going to happen this weekend!!

Oh by the way, just a random piece of information...this weekend that big tree in our front yard is going to be cut down. There are so many dead branches it's ridiculous and when we got an estimate on what it'd cost to have trimmed they told us the tree is dying and recommended we just cut it down. I'm a little sad to see it go....

No comments: