Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ben and Sam have officially moved out of the house!! Sunday it will be three weeks. Ben recently bought a house that he and sam have fixed up. They are really enjoying being on there own. It was a slight adjustment at first here at home not having them around. Currently I'm really enjoying not having to run the dish washer every night, and having small loads of laundry to do now (we throw all our laundry together), less food to cook....and the list goes on. I believe Rochelle is feeling a little bit like an only child these days, when I'm at school late or just out with friends. But she's a good sport about it. If anything it's made me appreciate my siblings all the more!
Last night a friend and I went to Messiah to spend the night with monica. It was good to see here again! She really has a full load this semester with two part time jobs and 18 credits!! We only stayed to 12 this afternoon so that she could finish up her projects that are due monday. It was a great time though. We found a recipe for chocolate cream cheese cupcakes, so we took a trip to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients, came back and borrowed a friends move Pride and Prejudice...made our cupcakes and watched the movie. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies! After tossing an turning most of the night, as we were sleeping on the floor, we were, at least I was, wide eyed and aching all over by the early hours of the morning. Renee (my friend) and I made a big breakfast for everyone (Monica's got two roommates). It was nice and relaxing. We spend the rest of the morning lounging around. Very nice!

1 comment:

Michawn said...

Sounds like a great, relaxing time. Ahh, the nights of movies and desserts...good times those are.

I never commented on the last blog entry you had, but LOVE the pics. Such a great looking fam!

Craziness that Ben and Sam have their own place. I bet they are missing y'all...i.e. the cooking and laundry that you mentioned. :) I'm sure they have been prepared very well, don't get me wrong...but still...miss you all they must.